Registration is now closed for FINS2015.
Abstract submission deadline for oral presentation was September 1st, 2015. Once your registration is complete, you will receive the link to submit your abstract.
Once you have read the information on this page, please proceed to the bottom of the page to register using the online registration form
Registration is required for all participants. You need to register before submitting an abstract.
The conference fees cover the expenses for participation and access to all lectures, and includes coffee breaks, lunches, the welcome reception and a banquet dinner on the evening of October 5 at the Manoir Montmorency.
|Registration type||Early registration
|Students and Post-Docs||300 $ +taxes||375 $ +taxes||425 $ +taxes|
|Researchers and Industrials||600 $ +taxes||700 $ +taxes||750 $ +taxes|
Fees are given in Canadian dollars. Taxes will be added at the following rates:
- International 1% sales tax,
- Canadian residents (outside Quebec) 5% GST,
- Quebec residents: 9.975% TVQ and 5% GST.
Invited Speakers must also register. Simply select the corresponding participant type in the form below.
Accompanying persons can register for the welcome reception (75 $) and the banquet dinner at Manoir Montmorency (150 $). They can register by checking the corresponding category and choosing the events they wish to attend.
The possible payment methods are:
- Credit card: Link for credit card payment (Secure site at Université Laval – Applicable taxes will be added automatically)
- Cheques and bank drafts in Canadian dollars $CAD
Please view instructions for payment by cheque or bank draft
- Abstracts can only be submitted after the registration fee is received
- When you submit your abstract, you will have the option of having your presentation considered for oral presentation by the Scientific Committee.
- A limited number of abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee for oral presentation (15 minutes). The other abstracts will be presented during the poster sessions.
- The deadline to submit your abstract is September 1st 2015
- The maximum length of the abstracts is 2 500 characters. They should not contain any figures.